We’re looking for a person with the right blend of experience in both front-end and back-end development, a love for coding and learning, and the ability to work effectively in a fully-remote environment with limited direction.
- Expand and evolve our SaaS, social media publishing and analytics platform, that empowers thousands of news publishers worldwide
- Help grow our emerging advertising and tech-enabled services business
- Write code that integrates social media APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc) and other third-parties
- Work with massive amounts of social data to provide customers with actionable insights
- Build and improve on our cloud-based serverless architecture and related DevOps
We’re looking for someone who can comfortably work on whole features/stories independently, covering both front-end and back-end concerns. One day you might take a UX design and turn it into a working part of a React-based app and the next day you might add NodeJs endpoints to the serverless API to support the new functionality.
- 3+ years web app development experience
- 2+ year of React or other modern SPA experience
- Document/NoSQL database experience (MongoDB preferred)
- Webpack, HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS, Babel
- Fluency in Git, GitHub and source code management concepts
- 1+ year experience with AWS Lambda
- Experience working for a SaaS business
- Social Media APIs
- Serverless.com framework
- React Native, or other mobile development
- Previous remote work experience
- This is a 100% remote position, communication and self-direction are essential
- You’ll need a dedicated workspace with a door and good webcam
- You must have a reliable high-speed internet connection (collaboration requires bandwidth)
This is just scratching the surface — we’re a fun team of people who love what we do! If this sounds good so far then reach out and we’ll share more details.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org