SND partnered with Twitter this week to launch a new product concept for organic Tweets called “Carousels.” And we’ve watched it absolutely take off since making the feature live in SND Dashboard.
We’re humbly bragging that ‘we knew it would’ for this reason alone – our clients are the best storytellers in the biz. Now, they have a new avenue to tap into their endless creativity.
Here are the best examples posted within hours of SND’s launch of Twitter Carousels for organic Tweets:
1. In-Depth Weather Carousel:
2. What Science Lovers Want…Lots of Evidence.
3. Money Maker! Sponsored Video + Client’s Site Linked:
4. Great Sports Moments Pics, Same Link:
5. Follow Up to Morning-Drive Show to Drive Web Traffic:
6. All Business, Multiple Headlines:
7. Bears Head Coach, Scroll through Finalists
8. Painting a Full Pic of County Government with Multiple Story Links
9. Wrap-Up of Top Trending Stories
10. Weather Warnings & Weather Stats
11. Learning is Fun (this is adorable).
SND is part of Twitter’s pilot program for its new ‘Carousels’ feature so this is just the beginning-which is pretty exciting! Wondering what’s next for ‘Carousels’?… Two things; we’re working on analytics so you can get the data you need. And more of your good ideas. Keep them coming and tag @socialnewsdesk in the comments.
If you don’t have SND Dashboard yet, but you want to test this feature and others, email us.