Listen in on the larger social conversation with our Search and Listen tool. It’s an effective tool for any organization to monitor public safety, media and custom lists of pages that matter to you.
- First Responders database with law enforcement and fire departments from every state in the US.
- Publishers by DMA database with media publishers from all 210 DMAs (Nielsen Designated Market Areas) in the US.
- Facebook Custom Search, including curating custom lists of accounts that can be sorted by time or by performance.
- Group Lists that can include all Facebook or Twitter accounts onboarded to SND across your entire group, or a selection of these accounts. These lists can be sorted by performance thresholds.
- Twitter User Search, Twitter Keyword Search (including Advanced Search), Twitter Trending Topics, Nextdoor Agency Feed, State Feed, City Feed and Keyword Search and Instagram Account Search are also housed under the Search and Listen menu.
Want to learn more about how SND makes life in social media a lot easier? We’re one email away – firstname.lastname@example.org.