What’s the saying – the one thing that’s constant is change? It’s true of your SND Dashboard – but all in an effort to add and accommodate new features while streamlining others.
Here’s a quick, written tour:
Tabs are now at the bottom of your Dashboard. Now you’ll see content front and center. We know this is a bit of a change, but try it out and we’re always open to feedback.
Help and Support has moved to the lower-left side of your Dashboard, on the left rail. You can also click on the launcher at the bottom-right corner of the screen to search our Knowledge Base right in your Dashboard.
Search and Listen:
To be frank, a lot of what you’ll find in our Search and Listen section is to help fill in the gaps now that CrowdTangle is diminishing support in a big way. We want you to have what you need when you need it.
- First Responders database with law enforcement and fire departments from every state in the US.
- Publishers by DMA database with media publishers from all 210 DMAs (Nielsen Designated Market Areas) in the US.
- Facebook Custom Search, including curating custom lists of accounts that can be sorted by time or by performance.
- Group Lists that can include all Facebook or Twitter accounts onboarded to Social News Desk across your entire group, or a selection of these accounts. These lists can be sorted by performance thresholds.
- Twitter User Search, Twitter Keyword Search (including Advanced Search), Twitter Trending Topics, and Instagram Account Search are also housed under the new Search and Listen menu.
- Video Views metrics for Facebook and Twitter, across multiple accounts, for the past day, week or month.
- Link Clicks metrics for Facebook and Twitter, across multiple accounts, for the past day, week or month.
- Social Volume metrics to track number of posts across multiple accounts over time.
- Audience Share metrics to see follower counts across multiple accounts.
That’s the summary of our new features – succinct and streamlined. Want to learn more about how Social News Desk makes life in the newsroom a lot easier? We’re one email away – email@example.com.