Here’s the latest from the Social News Desk development team. New features and tweaks to the new SND Dashboard based on YOUR feedback and requests!
Brand New Stuff…
Open up the SND Analytics Library to view the latest widget: “Facebook Engagement Over Time.” This dynamic display allows you to view the growth of any of your Facebook Pages over time. You can load in several pages and toggle between them by clicking the Page’s Profile picture at the top.
There’s also a toggle to view Page Reach, Number of Page Posts or Page Likes/Fans. The totals are indicated by the blue bars in the chart. And another toggle to adjust the time frame.
Across the bar chart, there’s a yellow line indicating the Page’s Engagement Rate.
Engagement Rate is the daily sum of per post engagement divided by the number of posts. This allows you to answer a few key questions:
- Does the Page’s Engagement Rate increase/decrease when my Page Reach increases/decreases?
- Does the Page’s Engagement Rate increase/decrease when my Page posts more/less often?
- Does the Page’s Engagement Rate increase/decrease when the number of Page Fans increases/decreases?
This exciting SND Analytics widget is a great way to keep an eye on the trajectory of your Page’s growth! And if you monitor a number of different Pages, the simple toggle makes it quick to scan across the bunch in a single widget. Or, you can view multiple Pages side-by-side by adding multiple instances of this widget to your SND Dashboard and putting a different Page in each one.
Here are a few other key updates:
- Search ANY Facebook Page: Updated the Facebook Page search to allow the user to input a URL or page token to find a specific Page if it isn’t coming up in the search.
- Add ANY Facebook Page to a Competitive SND Analytics Widget: Updated to allow the user to input a URL or page token to find a specific Page if it isn’t coming up in the search.
- Retweet Stream: Updated display now shows original user’s avatar and “Retweeted by” indicator.
- Repost: Added the ability to “Repost” something from the Top 10 Posts widget.
- Facebook Messages Stream: Bug fixed based on reports that some messages were showing the wrong time. Also addressed reports that the stream wasn’t updating with all replies.
- Scheduled Posts: Bug fixed based on reports that users couldn’t save an update with a custom thumbnail.
- @Tagging/@Mentioning Performance: Updated to address reports that this was performing too slowly in the web app.
- SND Mobile App: Bugs fixed based on reports that @mention/@tagging was slow and at times causing the mobile app to crash.
Three more exciting SND Analytics Widgets are on the horizon including our Post Performance widget which will allow you to compare how posts are performing across all of your Pages in a single widget as well as our SND Score widget to measure your performance against your competitors and our SND Leaderboard to identify top social media performers inside your organization!
Got a feature request or bug to report? Email us!